The Hunter Biden Profile: Family, Career, Net Worth, and Legal Troubles:
Hunter Biden’s life has been characterized with privilege, achievement, and controversy. Hunter has under significant scrutiny as the son of Vice President Joe Biden. This article delves into his background and upbringing as a member of the prominent Biden family, his professional path from lawyer to lobbyist, his overseas business dealings and ties, net worth estimates, struggles with addiction, tumultuous romantic relationships, and the federal investigations he is currently facing related to taxes, foreign lobbying, and firearms offences. A complex picture emerges of a guy juggling politics, finance, personal issues, and the impact of being born into a famous family.
Who is Hunter Biden?
Hunter Biden is President Joe Biden’s second son. He is a lawyer, lobbyist, and entrepreneur. Hunter studied at Georgetown University and Yale Law School before pursuing a career in business and politics. In 2009, he established the investment business Rosemont Seneca Partners. Hunter enlisted in the United States Navy Reserve in 2012, but was discharged in 2014 after failing a drug test. He later struggled with substance abuse concerns. Hunter married Kathleen Buhle in 1993, and the couple has three daughters. Hunter married Melissa Cohen in 2019 after divorcing in 2017.
Hunter Biden Age: How old is Hunter Biden?
Hunter Biden was born on February 4, 1970 in Wilmington, Delaware. He is 53 years old as of August 2023. Hunter was 49 years old when his father, Joe Biden, became Vice President in 2009. He turned 70 during the 2020 presidential election campaign, which saw Joe Biden elected president at the age of 78.
Hunter Biden Height: How tall is Hunter Biden?
According to sources, Hunter Biden measures 6 feet 4 inches (1.93 meters) tall. This puts him slightly higher than his father, Joe Biden, who is around 6 feet tall. Hunter’s height was formed in part by his mother, Neilia Hunter Biden, who is 5 feet 10 inches tall.
What did Hunter Biden do?
Hunter Biden worked in the financial services firm MBNA from 1996 to 1998 after graduating from law school. He then worked for the US Department of Commerce for two years, working on ecommerce policy and digital divide concerns. Hunter began working as a lobbyist in 2001, co-founding the firm Oldaker, Biden & Belair. He was a lobbyist for colleges, online gambling firms, and other customers. Hunter co-founded Rosemont Seneca Partners, an investment and advisory firm, in 2009, when his father became VP. In 2014, he was also appointed to the board of Ukrainian gas company Burisma, a contentious position that earned $50,000 per month.
Hunter Biden Wife: Who is Hunter Biden married to?
Hunter Biden has been married twice in his life. Kathleen Buhle, whom he married in 1993, was his first wife. Kathleen and Hunter have three daughters: Naomi, Finnegan, and Maisy Biden. Hunter and Kathleen divorced in 2017 after splitting in 2015. Hunter married Melissa Cohen, a South African filmmaker, in May 2019, after only knowing her for six days. They presently live in Los Angeles and have a small boy named Beau Biden, who was born in 2020.
How many kids does Hunter Biden have?
Hunter Biden has four children in all. He has three daughters from his first marriage, Naomi, Finnegan, and Maisy Biden, who were born between 1993 and 2001. Naomi attended the University of Pennsylvania, Finnegan attended the University of Virginia, and Maisy is still in high school. Hunter and his second wife, Melissa Cohen, have one son, Robert Hunter Biden II, who was born in 2020 and is nicknamed Baby Beau.
Where does Hunter Biden live?
Hunter Biden spent almost all of his life in Delaware, where he grew up. According to sources, Hunter recently relocated to Los Angeles, California. He lives there with his second wife, Melissa Cohen, and their small son, Beau. Hunter lived in Washington, D.C. for many years before coming to the West Coast, and he also had property in Arizona. When he is not at home, he travels extensively both inside the United States and abroad for business and speaking engagements.
Hunter Biden Net Worth: How Much is Hunter Biden Worth?
Hunter Biden’s net worth has been estimated to be between $2 – $5 million, according to various sources. His assets may include his investment firm ownership, real estate properties, speaking fees, board member compensation, and inheritance from his late mother and grandfather, albeit this has not been verified. Hunter has, however, had major legal difficulties and owes significant back taxes, which have reduced his net worth. Past substance addiction troubles, child support obligations, and a tumultuous divorce settlement have all hampered his finances.
Controversy: What is Hunter Biden accused of?
Hunter Biden has been accused of unethical business transactions and abusive behaviour. His work for Burisma while his father was VP aroused questions about a conflict of interest. His Chinese business contacts and other international transactions have also come under examination. He has been charged with failing to report income, register as a foreign agent, and pay taxes. Hunter was kicked out of the Navy Reserves for using cocaine. Explicit photographs and emails on a laptop supposedly owned by Hunter generated allegations of unethical behaviour. Hunter also failed to disclose important information while purchasing a handgun in 2018.
What is Hunter Biden being investigated for?
Federal authorities are presently investigating Hunter Biden for probable tax evasion, unlawful foreign lobbying, making false claims about gun purchases, and other offences. The investigations are focused on his commercial connections in Ukraine, China, and other foreign nations, as well as whether he correctly disclosed his income and activities. So far, no charges have been filed against Hunter Biden. He maintains his innocence, but the ongoing investigations mean that Hunter Biden is still under judicial examination.
Hunter Biden latest news:
Here is a summary of some of the latest news related to Hunter Biden:
- As part of their tax and money laundering investigation, federal officials are continuing to look into Hunter’s finances and overseas business activities. They are apparently investigating transactions with individuals who have raised counterintelligence concerns.
- Republican members of Congress have called for further information and a probe into Hunter’s business connections. His father’s political connections, they believe, have helped him financially. It was revealed in late July 2022 that investigators had enough evidence to charge Hunter with tax evasion and making a false statement about a firearms purchase. However, no charges have been filed as of yet.
- Emails and photographs supposedly from Hunter’s abandoned laptop have been published on a regular basis, including some in June 2022 revealing new connections between Hunter and overseas business acquaintances.
- According to sources, federal officials examined Hunter colleague Eric Schwerin in connection with the ongoing investigation into Hunter’s taxes and foreign contacts. Schwerin served as the president of Rosemont Seneca. Project Veritas, a right-wing activist group, recently revealed video purportedly showing Hunter Biden smoking crack while conversing with a prostitute.
- The video has not been independently confirmed. Hunter has kept a low profile since his father gained president, however he did attend a White House event in May 2022 to celebrate police reform legislation. Hunter recognized his unethical and unlawful behaviour in the past while battling addiction in his 2021 memoir Beautiful Things, but stated he is now sober and has never compromised his father in any transactions.
- BREAKING NEWS: Attorney General Merrick Garland announced Friday he is appointing a special counsel in the Hunter Biden probe, deepening the investigation of the president’s son ahead of the 2024 election.
- BREAKING: Merrick Garland appointed U.S. prosecutor David Weiss as a special counsel in the ongoing investigation of Hunter Biden.
So, in short, Hunter is still under severe investigation for his finances and business transactions, despite his low public image. The investigations appear to be ongoing, albeit no charges have been brought.
for more interesting stories and news visit to our website www.scrollingdowns.com