SRH vs RR IPL 2023 Match 4 prediction, Pitch report, Playing XI for Dream 11
“Indian premium league (IPL)2023 is starting from 31st march 2023. Are you ready to witness the thrilling match between Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) and Rajasthan Royals (RR)?
Get all the Dream 11 team predictions, pitch report information, possible Playing XI and head-to-head teams for this match on 2nd April 2023.
Don’t miss out on your chance to get an edge in fantasy cricket for IPL 2023 starting from 31st March! Read ahead for all the details you need to make your perfect playing XI. Get the inside scoop with our Dream 11 team prediction, fantasy cricket tips, and pitch report. Make sure your playing XI is perfected by reading all the details we have for you!
SRH vs RR IPL 2023 match Details
The wait is over – 4th match of the season is almost here! On Sunday 2nd April 2023, SRH and RR will be going head-to-head in a thrilling battle at the Rajiv Gandhi International stadium in Hyderabad, Telangana. Who will emerge victorious? Tune in at 3:30 PM to find out!
SRH vs RR Match Venue, Date & Time Series Indian Premium league (IPL) 2023 Match SRH vs RR (4th Match) Date Sunday , April 2nd 2023 Time 3:30 PM Venue Rajiv Gandhi Internation Stadium, Hyderabad, Telangana.
SRH vs RR Match Venue, Date & Time
Indian Premium league (IPL) 2023
SRH vs RR (4th Match)
Sunday , April 2nd 2023
Rajiv Gandhi Internation Stadium, Hyderabad, Telangana.
Get ready to see the legendary showdown between SRH vs RR in the fourth match of IPL 2023! This epic battle is sure to be an unforgettable experience – so don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity. The wait is nearly over, so start preparing now for the thrilling match between these two teams!
SRH vs RR IPL 2023 match Pitch report:
It‘s time to get ready for some exciting cricket action between SRH and RR at Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium in Hyderabad, Telangana! The wicket here is a flat track that tends to slow down as the game progresses – perfect for spinners who will enjoy bowling here more than pacers. T20 matches have been won by teams bowling first and the average 1st Inns scores are 196 with the highest total recorded being 209. #RajivGandhiInternationalStadium #CricketMatches #SRHvsRR #SRHvRR
1. Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium is a perfect venue for both pacers and spinners as the wicket slows down as the game progresses.
2. It has hosted many international matches with an average first innings score of 196 runs.
3 The highest total recorded here stands at 209 which shows its potential to host high scoring matches too!
4.T20 Matches have been won bowling first, giving ample opportunities for bowlers to take wickets early on in the match.
5. With lush green outfield and well-maintained pitches, this stadium offers great cricketing experience!
6. The stadium has a capacity of 60,000 spectators, providing an electrifying atmosphere for cricket fans in Hyderabad!
7. With the availability of world-class facilities, Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium is a perfect destination for cricket lovers!
8. It has also become a hub for hosting domestic and international tournaments in recent times.
SRH vs RR IPL 2023 Probable Playing XI for today’s match
Get ready for an incredible 4th match of IPL 2023 between SRH and RR. we have the possible playing XI for SRH and RR teams, so let the guessing game begin!
Predicted Playing XI for Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH)
SRH Possible Playing XI today PLAYER ROLE Abdul Samad Batsman Mayank Agarwal Batsman Harry Brook Batsman Rahul Tripathi Batsman Heinrich Klaasen Batsman / Wicket keeper Washington Sundar All-Rounder Vivrant Sharma All-Rounder Abhishek Sharma All-Rounder Aiden Markram (C) Batsman Bhuvaneshwar Kumar Bowler Umran Malik Bowler
SRH Possible Playing XI today
Batsman / Wicket keeper
Aiden Markram (C)
Sunrisers Hyderabad team squad: Abdul Samad, Mayank Agarwal, Anmolpreet Singh, Aiden Markram, Harry Brook, Nitish Reddy, Rahul Tripathi, Samarth Vyas, Sanvir Singh, Vivrant Sharma, Abhishek Sharma, Macro Jansen, Washington Sundar, Heinrich Klaasen, Glenn Phillips, Akeal Hosein, Mayank Dagar, Fazalhaq Farooqi, Kartik Tyagi, Bhuvaneshwar Kumar, Mayank Markande, Upendra Yadav, T Natarajan, Adil Rashid, Umran Malik
Predicted Playing XI for Rajasthan Royals (RR)
RR Possible Playing XI today
Sanju Samson (C)
Batsman/ Wicket Keeper
Batsman/ Wicket Keeper
Rajasthan Royals team squad: Sanju Samson, Joe Root, Devdutt Padikkal,Yashasvi Jaiswal, Shimron Hetmyer, Jos Buttler, Riyan Parag, Prasidh Krishna, Trent Boult, Obed McCoy, Navdeep Saini, Kuldeep Sen, Kuldip Yadav, R Ashwin, Dhruv Jurel, Yuzvendra Chahal, KC Cariappa, Donovan Ferreira, Kunal Rathore, Adam Zampa, KM Asif, Murugan Ashwin, Jason Holder, Akash Vashisht, Abdul P A
Read also :
RCB vs MI IPL 2023 Match 5 prediction, Pitch report, Playing XI for Dream 11
SRH vs RR IPL 2023 match: Fantasy cricket tips
Are you ready to assemble your dream team for the SRH vs RR match? We’ve got you covered with exclusive tips on how to create a winning squad. Follow our advice and get ready to dominate the fantasy cricket app! #FantasyCricket # SRHvsRR #Dream11 #My11circle
Best Captains for SRH vs RR IPL 2023 match 4
- Sanju Samson
- Mayank Agarwal
- Washington Sundar
- Shimron Hetmyer
- Jos Buttler
Best Vice Captains for SRH vs RR IPL 2023 match 4
- Trent Boult
- Jason Holder
- R Ashwin
- Adam Zamba
- Umran Malik
SRH vs RR Head-to-head
The upcoming match between Team SRH & Team RR is sure to be a close one as they have an equal 8–8 record in their previous 16 IPL games! #IPL2023
SRH vs RR IPL 2023 Match 4 prediction
The wait is finally over! On April 2nd, SRH and RR will battle it out at Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium in Hyderabad. Who will come out on top? According to our predictions, SRH have a 49% chance of winning while RR has a 51% chance, but anything can happen when these two teams go head-to-head! —it’s sure to be an exciting game!” Don‘t miss this highly anticipated showdown! #SRHvsRR #IPL2023
For More Interesting stories visit to our website www.scrollingdowns.com