CSK vs LSG IPL 2023 Match 6 prediction, Pitch report, Playing XI for Dream 11
“Indian premium league (IPL)2023 is starting from 31st march 2023. Are you ready to witness the thrilling match between Chennai Super Kings (CSK) and Lucknow Super Giants (LSG)?
Get all the Dream 11 team predictions, pitch report information, possible Playing XI and head-to-head teams for this match on 3rd April 2023. Don’t miss out on your chance to get an edge in fantasy cricket for IPL 2023 starting from 31st March! Read ahead for all the details you need to make your perfect playing XI. Get the inside scoop with our Dream 11 team prediction, fantasy cricket tips, and pitch report. Make sure your playing XI is perfected by reading all the details we have for you!
CSK vs LSG IPL 2023 match 6 Details (Venue, Date and time):
The wait is over – 6th match of the season is almost here! On Monday 3rd April 2023, CSK and LSG will be going head-to-head in a thrilling battle at the M. A. Chidambaram Stadium in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Who will emerge victorious? Tune in at 7:30 PM to find out!
CSK vs LSG Match Venue, Date & Time
Indian Premium league (IPL) 2023
CSK vs LSG (6th Match)
Monday , April 3rd 2023
M. A. Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
Get ready to see the legendary showdown between CSK and LSG in the sixth match of IPL 2023! This epic battle is sure to be an unforgettable experience – so don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity. The wait is nearly over, so start preparing now for the thrilling match between these two teams!
CSK vs LSG IPL 2023 match Pitch report:
The MA Chidambaram Stadium in Chennai is one of the biggest stadiums in India after Kolkata‘s Eden Garden. Named after former BCCI President MA Chidambaram, this stadium is known for its dry and hard pitch which cracks down with time due to heat. As a result, batsmen find it easier to score runs in the first two innings but as the match progresses, spin bowlers get more help from the pitch.
Looking at the last five IPL matches played here, we can see that average scores for both innings are 150.2 and 143.2 respectively. There were two matches where 170+ runs were scored while three matches had scores around 150 or below that mark depending upon how old was the pitch. As for the team performances, teams batting first have won three matches while bowling first has won two.
Due to its location in south India, this stadium experiences hot temperatures which makes the pitch dry and hard with no grass visible at all. This also means that there is no dew factor present during night games making it easier for bowlers to get a better grip on the ball in second innings of limited overs game. Moreover, due to small boundaries here you can expect many sixes being hit during T20 matches like IPLs where big scores are easily achieved by batsmen.
1. The pitch of MA Chidambaram Stadium is dry and hard, making it easier to bat in the first two innings but more difficult as time passes.
2. In the last 5 IPL matches played on this ground, 170+ runs have been scored twice and 150 or under 150 runs three times depending on whether the match was held on a fresh or old pitch.
3. The team batting first has won 3 out of 5 matches while the team bowling first has won 2 out of 5 matches at this stadium.
4. There is no grass present on this ground due to its dryness, with small boundaries causing many sixes in T20 cricket games here especially in IPL t20s resulting in high scoring innings.
5. The heat in Chennai makes the pitch dry and hard, with fast bowlers getting good bounce and pace in the first innings but spin bowlers benefiting more from it in the second innings.
6. There is no dew factor present at this stadium, so there are no worries for bowlers bowling in the second innings, making it a favourable ground for spin bowlers in limited overs games.
CSK vs LSG IPL 2023 Match 6 Probable Playing XI for today’s match
Get ready for an incredible 6th match of IPL 2023 between CSK and LSG. we have the possible playing XI for CSK and LSG teams, so let the guessing game begin!
Predicted Playing XI for Chennai Super Kings (CSK)
CSK Possible Playing XI today
MS Dhoni (c)
Chennai Super Kings team squad:
MS Dhoni, Moeen Ali, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Ravindra Jadeja, Robin Uthappa, Dwayne Bravo,Ambati Rayudu,Deepak Chahar,KM Asif, Tushar Deshpande,Shivam Dube,Mahesh Theekshana, Rajvardhan Hangargekar, Simarjeet Singh, Devon Conway, Dwaine Pretorius, Mitchell Santner, Matheesha Pathirana, Subhranshu Senapati, Mukesh Choudhary, Prashant Solanki, C Hari Nishaanth, N Jagadeesan, Chris Jordan,K Bhagath Varma.
Predicted Playing XI for Lucknow Super Giant (LSG)
LSG Possible Playing XI today PLAYER ROLE KL Rahul (C) Batsman Marcus Stoinis All-Rounder Deepak Hooda All-Rounder Nicholas Pooran (wk) Batsman /Wicket Keeper Krunal Pandya All-Rounder Ayush Badoni Batsman Daniel Sams All-Rounder Jaydev Unadkat Bowler Ravi Bishnoi Bowler Mark Wood Bowler Avesh Khan Bowler
LSG Possible Playing XI today
KL Rahul (C)
Nicholas Pooran (wk)
Batsman /Wicket Keeper
Lucknow Super Giant team squad:
KL Rahul (Captain),Manan Vohra,Quinton de Kock, Ayush Badoni, Deepak Hooda, Krishnappa Gowtham, Karan Sharma, Krunal Pandya, Kyle Mayers,Marcus Stoinis, Avesh Khan,Mark Wood, Mayank Yadav, Mohsin Khan, Ravi Bishnoi, Jaydev Unadkat, Yash Thakur, Romario Shepherd, Nicholas Pooran, Amit Mishra, Daniel Sams, Prerak Mankad, Swapnil Singh, Naveen Ul Haq, Yudhvir Singh.
CSK vs LSG IPL 2023 match 6 : Fantasy cricket tips
Are you ready to assemble your dream team for the CSK vs LSG match? We’ve got you covered with exclusive tips on how to create a winning squad. Follow our advice and get ready to dominate the fantasy cricket app! #FantasyCricket # CSKvsLSG
Read also :
DC vs GT IPL 2023 Match 7 prediction, Pitch report, Playing XI for Dream 11
Best Captains for CSK vs LSG IPL 2023 match 6
- Ben Stokes
- Ravindra Jadeja
- Quinton de Kock
- Moeen Ali
- Devon Conway
Best Vice Captains for CSK vs LSG IPL 2023 match 6
- Ruturaj Gaikwad
- KL Rahul
- Krunal Pandya
- Nicholas Pooran
- MS Dhoni
CSK vs LSG Head-to-head
- Chennai and Lucknow have only faced each other in one match in the IPL.
- Chennai has been unable to win a single game against Lucknow so far.
- However, Lucknow was able to come out on top of the one–off match between them.
- This is a testament to the strength of the team from Lucknow in this particular tournament format.
- The rivalry between these two teams will certainly be something to look forward to as they face off again in future editions of the IPL .
- It will be interesting to see if Chennai can turn things around and come out victorious next time!
For more interesting stories visit to our website www.scrollingdowns.com
RCB vs MI IPL 2023 Match 5 prediction, Pitch report, Playing XI for Dream 11